Reminder : any deviant can submit any artwork in the current month folder !
Welcome to Warrior Spirit group !
As you can see in our galleries, our group has a strong editorial position. Every featured artwork respects a serie of strict criterias*:
- inspiring and expressive warriors with positive motivations [cf. Group Info statement for complete description]
- no characters with supernatural powers like magicians or superheroes,
- no characters with negative motivations like looting, stealing or cold-blooded murder,
- skilled or mastered artistic technique,
- visual impact (even in sketches and character design),
- open to all styles,
- monochromatic backgrounds are accepted only if supporting the character,
- only outstanding fanarts are accepted,
- discrete watermark or signatures are tolerated.
If you wish to become a member, join the other great artists, and contribute in making Warrior Spirit an awesome experience for our watchers, simply add within your membership request, links to your artworks you think are suited for the group, matching our current criterias.
We'll accept, or decline, your membership request based on their relevance.
Meanwhile, if one of your deviation has been selected by our team, and you have accepted to see it featured in the group, you'll receive an invitation directly from us if you have at least three suitable deviations in your gallery.
Once a member, you can submit your best artwork fitting the group criterias, vote for challenges, gain rewards (points, features, interviews...) and much more.
Since we have a strong editorial position, as a member you must accept the fact that, from time to time, some of your submissions might be declined - or removed from older folders - according to the criterias. If you are not confortable with this, please consider not requestion or accepting membership.
If one of your submission has been declined, and you want to know why, simply ask us, we'll tell you what motivated our decision.
Thanks for your understanding, and enjoy your stay !
* Criterias updated 07 / 01 / 2015